Thursday, May 6, 2010

Halloween and Face Painting

I know its been like seven months since Halloween, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it. Trust me, its been a little busy around here!!!! lol

First of all, my dear M&M wanted to be a fairy butterfly for Halloween and I was determined to make the child a pettiskirt to go with her outfit.


And then she said she wanted her face painted...
not just painted, but painted to look like a butterfly and that mommy could do it! Apparently mommy has superpowers I don't know about, but of course, I tackled another thing I'd never done before, watching some youtube videos and came up with this:



And although I wasn't wearing a costume, I decided M&M (and JJ dressed and painted face of a lion) were having so much fun, that I would have some, too. M&M had the full face butterfly, but I went with the half butterfly:


Here are my munchkin and me with our suprisingly cute faces:

No comments:

Post a Comment